Top ten (in DJ voice over) coming in at number 1 is…
- Twitter: 101: This should be every Youth Pastor's and Communications peep's friend.
- Facebook: Create your church community connection point/marketplace. We have.
- Youtube: DIY online video distribution. You can literally broadcast yourself. We did.
- Vimeo: Another DIY online video distribution tool. I prefer this to youtube.
- Wufoo forms: As they say, making forms easy, fast and fun.
- Blogger: Create your church homepage today for FREE.
- Gmail: Connect anytime, anywhere.
- Google Calendar: Whats on and when.
- Google maps: Where you are and how to get there.
- iTunes: While not strictly online, you can post your churches sermon every week.
As well as being free, these tools allow anyone (who has a spotty techie, geeky teenager) to set up a church website today. What are you waiting for?