“What’s the most resilient parasite?
A single idea from the human mind can build cities.
An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.” Cobb
- Thomas Edison failed many times. But then it figured out and it changed everything.
- Phil Cooke writes about a great idea from Mitch Miller’s which started a genre.
- Mark Batterson met in a movie theatre and started a church.
- At the age of 21 James Hudson Taylor had the idea of serving as a missionary in China.
- Steve Jobs had an idea that changed how we listened to music forever with the iPod.
- The idea that God would send his son Jesus for all humankind over two thousand years ago is an idea that has become unstoppable force. It has defined and shaped culture, arts, education, work and the lives of billions of people.
We all have the potential to rewrite all the rules. To help transform the world.
What are the most transformative ideas you have seen?
Follow me on Twitter, come and say G’day on Facebook, get regular updates via my RSS feed or stalk me in person in Melbourne (you’ll have to do the leg work on that one).