Create. Change. Grow. The Agency Perspective.
- Fear of missing out underpins much of social media. People don’t want to miss out.
- Word of mouth in the time of media is the most powerful medium
- If word of mouth is the most powerful form of communication and social media is the new word of mouth
- We talk about great ideas. Great ideas spread.
- Ingredients to make your ideas spread: Fantastic idea + an insight that is resonates and is relevant to your target audience. (example: BigPond)
- Great ideas socialise themselves.
- People hate inauthenticity
- If you seed a great idea into an audience. They will become your idea advocates.
- Be relevant. Be authentic.
- The insight and the idea drive the way we drive brands.
- A great idea will work in any medium.
- Great ideas has the ability to spread around the world on a low budget (Social explosion is an idea that gone global).
- Don’t talk about ‘getting social’ the medium is unimportant, the idea is the key.
- Apply creativity to the way you communicate.
- Insurance is the world’s biggest grudge purchase.
- Great insights can take months to find. Be patient.
Read more sessions