I’ve been blogging for a few years now and it’s been an absolute honour to resource you. My goal has been to equip and improve how churches and non-profits communicate with their audiences. This year people from 79 countries around the world visited the blog. It’s a very humbling feeling to know that you are reading this and hopefully doing something with what I write about.
Every year I take a blog ‘health check’ to see what you find the most useful. I’ve asked you a few questions at the end of this post. Please drop in a comment as I want to know how I can serve you in 2013. Here are the top 12 posts/reasons why you came to my blog in 2012.
The Top 12 Reasons You Visited My Blog 2012
1) 12 Social Media Tips For Church Leaders
2) How I Got 100% More Engagement On My Facebook Updates
3) 10 Common Branding Mistakes That Churches Make
4) My Top Church Websites This Easter
5) 10 Stunning Examples of Christmas Branding From Around The World
6) 3 Reasons Why Your Church Should Have A Mobile Website (& 11 Eye-Popping Examples)
7) How I Created A Facebook Landing Page For Free (And You Can Too)
8) How To Find Your Brand Voice
9) 4 Free Apps That Will Help You Build Your Facebook Landing Page
11) What Kony 2012 Can Teach Non-Profits About Marketing
12) 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Start Your Social Media Strategy
And I’ve put in a bonus post below!
13) How Churches Use Social Media
As I said my heart is to serve and resource church leaders, communication directors and non-profits. I invest a significant amount in writing these posts. I really would like to hear back from you:
How can I best serve you?
What are your biggest communications problems that you need help with?
What topics/focus would you like to see more of on this blog?
I’m thinking of setting up a small communications coaching network next year. Would you be interested?
Drop a comment below please.