Yes, I’ve borrowed the lyrics from my favourite Lionel Richie song. A bit sad.
But lets face it. It has been a while in between blogging drinks together.
I’ve missed you. Yes, you. You have been on my mind. My conscience has always nagging me. That tactic worked. Tell them. Share it (Don’t worry. I’ve been taking notes).
But to be honest with you, I’ve been very busy:
• Researching, planning, writing and presenting an exciting new ministry initiative for my church in 2015. This has taken me an extensive part of my time which I’m now sprinting to deliver early next year.
• Executing a communications strategy for new capital campaign which raised over $1 million so far.
• Speaking at a local conference.
• Speaking on video at a conference in the USA.
• Finally enjoying a well-earned rest in Fiji. Check out my favourite photo.
As of today, I’m back. The blog answer machine is off. And I promise that I will be back writing regularly, sharing what I’ve learnt, and how you can avoid the mistakes I’ve made along the way.
What have you been doing? Drop a comment below.