Win A Free Dynamic Church Conference Conference Pass
CONGRATULATIONS TO @TracyMazelin you win the Free Dynamic Church Conference Pass! #DC10
My very generous friends at Fellowship Technologies are giving away, yes giving away one FREE conference pass to this year's www.dynamicchurchconference.com
We are in the process of implementing Fellowship One at Crossway. And to be completely honest they have pulled out all of the stops for us. They have gone beyond what we have expected them to do.
To top it off, Fellowship One is going to help us as a church improve how we make disciples of Jesus. That's why we selected them from an exhaustive search which took over a year. You can read my thoughts on the search here, here and here. You can also read my IT guru's blog, or follow him on Twitter.
OK. Enough talking. More giving. Here's how you can win the free pass:
1) Tweet this: "I just entered 2 win a free Pass 4 Dynamic Church Conference. Comment here http://bit.ly/F1Freebie & RT 2 enter: #DC10 #CITRT" (If you don't have twitter that's OK – just tell the guy in the next cubicle)
2) Comment below: with your twitter name [so I can check you did step 1 and read whatever wisdom you've been tweeting about on Twitter].
Complete this sentence: "I deserve to win this free pass…"
3) Check back on Monday 8th March, 11am Melbourne Time and one lucky person will be named as the WINNER.
Note for you: I don't usually do this kinda thing. Honestly. The only reason why I'm doing this is because I've seen the profound positive effect F1 is already having on my church and want you to experience what I've experienced. I'm not receiving any financial incentives or freebies as part of this post. I'm just doing because I want to. 🙂
For the rest of us who don't get the freebie, there is US$50 off before March 31st 2010!
The Dynamic Church Conference (DC10) will be held May 12-14, 2010, at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, USA. DC10 is a three-day educational event focused on teaching users and developers how to effectively leverage Fellowship One. DC10 will educate and inspire churches to impact their ministries through complete utilization Fellowship One.
The goal for DC10 is to educate and inspire churches so they can impact their ministries through Fellowship One.
Here are five reasons you should attend DC10…
1) Lower Cost… Register for just $249— that's less than half the cost of previous years! (Use the promo code IMPACT prior to March 31st to get $50 off the registration fee!)
2) Education focused… DC10 will feature 60 education sessions across six tracks, 40 breakout sessionsand a Consulting Lab staffed with computers and Fellowship One experts
3) Dynamic Speakers… Check out featured presenters
4) Developer Track… Geared specifically to application and web gurus wanting to extend the power of Fellowship One, register now for just $99
5) Networking… DC10 Meet & Greet, Networking Lunch and panel discussions offer great opportunities to hear how other churches are utilizing Fellowship One to grow their ministries.
Want regular updates?
Follow me on Twitter
Lets be Facebook buddies