Is your church looking for some last-minute Easter branding inspiration? I’ve got your graphic designers covered.
Here are ten of the best Easter graphics I’ve found searching around the interwebs. Props and hat-tips to the creative geniuses who put in the hard work to create these beauties.
I’ve tried to categorise them into the style of creative approaches to the concepts the designers were aiming for.
1. Floral branding (Concept is about new life I think)
2. An Illustrative Approach
3. Bright Modern Liquid Approach
4. Typographical Creative Approach
5. Encapsulate Easter Weekend In One Approach
6. Thematic Creative Approach
7. Reimagination of a familar concept
8. Colour Concept
8. Leveraging Art In History Approach
9. Hipster Branding
10. Symbology Approach
Subscribe to the blog, because next week I’ll be posting my interview next week with Hillsong church about the back story to the Cross Equals Love campaign above.
Need more help?
Further reading: 7 Of The Best Free Graphics & Communications Resources For Easter
Got some Easter graphics you want to share? Leave a comment and a link and lets see what you’ve got!